A consistent system design that precisely presents your ideas for the product to be developed provides the basis for a successful realisation of your project. We analyse your project and work with you to establish the key elements that will go into a complete list of specifications.
During systems analysis, we look at your project from different perspectives to identify the desired target system and all the ways it will interact with your system environment. This ensures that all relevant interfaces are identified and that the target system will be able to be integrated as desired into your system environment.
The procedure for systems analysis works as follows:
- formulate goals from various aspects
- define the boundaries between the target system and your system environment
- establish variants and then commit to a target system
- organise the target system into subsystems
- simulation of the subsystems and the overall system
During systems analysis, we use methods from classic systems engineering theory:
- System representation and risk analysis
- Block diagrams
- Effect diagrams
- SWOT analyses
- Feasibility studies
- Rapid prototyping
- Technology selection
- Decision matrix
- Delphi method
- EMC considerations
When addressing interdisciplinary questions, we have access to an extensive pool of experts around Munich. We would be glad to work with you on developing your desired system and thus lay the foundations to make your product a reality.
Your EBS-SYSTART Team